Last Update 2 jaar geleden
🆕 This feature requires new Slack permissions. Log out and then back in on app.pullflow.com to update permissions.
🤖 Talk to the bot!
- You can send simple commands to the Pullflow bot by mentioning it in Slack messages. Try posting a Slack message with `@Pullflow help`.
- You can attach multiple repositories to a single channel by posting the `@Pullflow attach` message in the desired channel.
- You can also detach extra repositories using `@Pullflow detach`.
✍🏼 Improved Markdown support
- You can use more markdown syntax in GitHub and Slack with automatic translation.
- You can now use synchronized Todos and Image Attachments.
⚙️ Automation & Open Source
- There is improved support for GitHub actions and 3rd-party GitHub apps.
- Messages and onboarding has been improved for Open Source/Public repositories.
P.S. We will be adding support for Slack slash commands (/pullflow) and Shortcuts in a future release.
Try out these new features on Pullflow with your own Slack workspace!